Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Sharon Robinson - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are located in Burleson, Texas and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)